Nicholas Waters is one of the Protagonists of Season 3, and Left of the Dial. [PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
Nicholas is academic, driven, and a bit obsessive.
Physical Appearance Edit
Nicholas is a described as handsome but scrawny, and looks a bit like his father, his grandfather, and also the lead singer of Grizzly Bear. He is 27 in Season 3, and 29/30 in Left of the Dial. For the first four episodes of Season 3 he has a moustache, though shaves it off as part of a minor ritual, and apparently looks younger without it, Chris joking that he "looks about ten". It is unclear whether he grows it back between then and Left of the Dial. After a failed ritual he sustains a severe leg injury and uses a cane for the rest of Season 3. The leg seems to have healed enough by Left of the Dial for him to walk a fair distance, and to dance (poorly), though due to the severity of the injury it is probably he still uses a cane on and off.
Before Season 3Edit
Before Left of the DialEdit
Left of the DialEdit
Skills and Abilities Edit
redacted but a sorcerer
- 23 - Anoint his forehead with rabbit's blood
- 24 - Sleep on a pillow of swanfeathers
- 25 - Sacrifice three bunnies on the stump of an oak tree to stop moderate to severe throat irritation
- 26 - And a knife both of you have used to cut meat
- 27 - Mix the crushed lead with three drops of your own blood
- 28 - Exist in the place you are currently occupying
- 29 - A secret that will make the other think less of you
- 30 - Lay a tarp upon the ground
- 31 - Whatever is in the pond...kill it
- 32 - Are we going to have a problem here?
Left of the DialEdit
- Likes: The Magnetic Field, Kashi bars, Over the Garden Wall, but not a huge Adventure time fan, fried chicken (but has standards, seems fond of a local place called Charles'), and Star Trek: Deep Space 9
- Nicholas is right-handed
- He's "barely tried pot"
- Moved around a lot as a kid.
- Didn't have a lot of friends, play Pokemon, or go to church or synagogue as a kid
- Hasn't got much of a social network, and didn't go to a lot of parties in college either.
- Has a whole rant about why Harry Potter isn't good (he's right)
- He has kissed a dying god.