Christine Anderson is one of the protagonists of Season 3.
[PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
Christine is cool, tenacious and impulsive. She is intelligent, but does not consider herself particularly academic, swapping degrees multiple times and stating she was "bad at college". Chris is quite casual and very witty, though often immature in her sense of humour. She is more than willing to stand up for herself and the people she cares about, to the point of physical confrontation, and does not shy away from telling people outright exactly what she thinks. She is also a decent actor, great at feigning confidence in the rare moments she doesn't have any.
Physical Appearance Edit
Christine is, for the most part, not described in much detail. She is noted on multiple occasions to be attractive. In episode 27 she dyes her red as part of a ritual, which she considers to make her look "punk as fuck", and her hair colour is once again changed, this time to white, when she sells the colour in episode 28. She is likely in her early 20s. She is physically stronger than Nicholas, and so is unlikely to be as scrawny as he is.
Before Season 3Edit
On The IronsEdit
Skills and Abilities Edit
- 23 - Anoint his forehead with rabbit's blood
- 24 - Sleep on a pillow of swanfeathers
- 25 - Sacrifice three bunnies on the stump of an oak tree to stop moderate to severe throat irritation
- 26 - And a knife both of you have used to cut meat
- 27 - Mix the crushed lead with three drops of your own blood
- 28 - Exist in the place you are currently occupying
- 29 - A secret that will make the other think less of you
- 30 - Lay a tarp upon the ground
- 31 - Whatever is in the pond...kill it
- 32 - Are we going to have a problem here?
Left of the DialEdit
- Chris is left-handed
- Born in New York
- Implied to be a pretty good sword-fighter
- Chris has asthma
- She is deathly allergic to bees